Lem is, at his core, a worshiper of God in Christ Jesus. Although he’d be the first to confess that he is far (“oh, so far”) from perfect, his overwhelming desire is to love, and be loved by, God. Aside from his aspirations to be a prolific blog writer ;), Lem has been involved in music and leading worship for over 20 years. And now he’s turning his hand to blog writing about lessons learned along life’s journey as a follower of the One he loves, and Who loves him even more.
- the little ones (smallness and largeness)… June 7, 2022
- alabaster extravagance and two small coins… May 13, 2022
- better than a Glock… July 1, 2021
- be real (honest worship)… September 6, 2016
- working worship (and life) principles… August 13, 2016
Tez Brooks on the enemy within… James Ruark on worship: not because I’m… Mark Wager on a prostitute, a desperate hous… Lori on sometimes I… crum4519 on and so it begins… Mark on and so it begins…